How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
How soon will I get my refund?
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 7 working days.
What are the shipping options?
- Click here to check all Shipping & Delivery details.
How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
Organic cotton is better for both the environment and those involved in the production process. To attain the status ‘Certified Organic’ from the Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS) the production of cotton must abide to strict regulations, including:
- No pesticides are allowed to be used in production of the cotton. Pesticides are banned because they can damage ecosystems, poison waterways and endanger workers.
- All operators must have an environmental policy including target goals and procedures to minimise waste.
- Social criteria based on the requirements of International Labour Organisation (ILO), including safe working conditions, no discrimination and absolutely no child labour.
Organic cotton is produced in a sustainable manner, respecting both the environment and those working within it. If cotton is being produced at an incredibly cheap rate, then someone or something must be paying the price!