- TRAPPED IN FRAMES SWEATER
TRAPPED IN FRAMES
This art describes how a person’s fear of the future, being stuck in an old memory or not gratefully live the moment can lead to being trapped in frames that he can’t be get out of.
Designed for PAR in UAE by artist Rakan. Soft-touch grey Sweater for kids is made from certified organic cotton and recycled materials. Printed in Bangladesh with silk printing.
Girl model :
|9-10 Y||7-8 Y|
Boy model :
|11-12 Y||9-11 Y|
- Grey cotton sweater.
- Genderless (KIDS).
- Relaxed fit.
- Length: 45 based on size for 5-6 Y .
- The product shown in image is size S on Female, XL on Male model.
- Fabric: 85% ORGANIC cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Item will be packed in our biogradeable BIOBAG made from plant.
- Certified by the Global Organic Standard (GOTS).
- Every item sold, we plant a tree in deforested countries.
- Claim free NFT.
At PAR, we are committed to building a better future for our planet. Our organic cotton is sustainably sourced, processed and manufactured from start to finish, certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Each item is packaged in our biodegradable BIOBAG made from cornstarch. Please discard in a compost facility once opened to biodegrade within 26 weeks.
For every item sold, we plant a tree in deforested countries and also generate days of decent employment for the local villagers of the areas affected by deforestation. We are partners of Eden Reforestation Projects