- Yellow Men T-shirt
It's about a man being consumed by yellow clay, his art breathes him in and consumes him. It's about indulging in your work to its full capacity.
Designed for PAR in UAE by artist Neel. Soft-touch black T-shirt for kids is made from certified organic cotton and recycled materials. Printed in Bangladesh with silk printing.
Girl model :
|9-10 Y||7-8 Y|
Boy model :
|11-12 Y||9-11 Y|
- Black cotton t-shirt.
- Genderless (KIDS).
- Relaxed fit.
- Length: 46 based on size for 5-6 Y .
- The product shown in image is size 9-10 Y on Female, 11-12 Y on Male model.
- Fabric: 100% ORGANIC cotton.
- Item will be packed in our biogradeable BIOBAG made from plant.
- Certified by the Global Organic Standard (GOTS).
- Every item sold, we plant a tree in deforested countries.
- Claim free NFT.
At PAR, we are committed to building a better future for our planet. Our organic cotton is sustainably sourced, processed and manufactured from start to finish, certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
Each item is packaged in our biodegradable BIOBAG made from cornstarch. Please discard in a compost facility once opened to biodegrade within 26 weeks.
For every item sold, we plant a tree in deforested countries and also generate days of decent employment for the local villagers of the areas affected by deforestation. We are partners of Eden Reforestation Projects